Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Caption contest!


Dateline: Downtown Raleigh, 14th floor, 1/23/08

Write yer own That Girl From Shallotte caption for this picture. C'mon, make a me laugh! Disclaimer: All references to the lyrics of Rockwell will be immediately disqualified.

Here's one to start with: Working conditions were less than ideal on both sides of the window.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missed Expectations -
"I'm so glad I got out of the cube farm and into an office with a view, I mean, window."

Anonymous said...

Hey! Where's his other hand!

Anonymous said...

QUICK! SOMEBODY GET ME THE BASEBALL BAT!

Anonymous said...

Hey, is that a squeegee in your pocket or are you just pleased to....

Oh come on, it's classic British humor.

Anonymous said...

After polishing off three cups of coffee and a Mountain Dew, LA was ready for the show to begin. She drew back the curtain with a swoosh, leaned back into her chair, and winked the man in the window. "Okay, Barney. Shake your thang."

Anonymous said...

LA reluctantly agreed to the company's new cost-cutting initiative
requiring employees to share their cubicle space. She did however
make it quite clear to her co-worker which part of the cube he could
claim for his own...

Anonymous said...

A gawker gawking.

Anonymous said...

"I've come to rescue you from your corporate oppressors."

Cara said...

Hopped up on Red Bull, dressed in black, and wielding his power like a weapon, the new IT intern took the 'spyware' part of his job description just a little bit too literally that day.




Leigh Ann- Thanks for your comments. You made me cry, and the Flaubert quote absolutely moved me. I think there are definitely two books between us. Make that two books each. I am glad to be your fan, too.