I'm not a real employee, but I have to work next Saturday.
Not only do I have to work on Saturday, I have to meet up with my art director and drive all the way across town to the RBC Center, fight the crowds and find a parking place. Then we have to wait around for two hours during some sporting event involving "hoops." Not only do we have to be there, we have to sit in floor seats next to the bench. The company I permalance for doesn't pay for my insurance, yet they'll subject me to the danger of having a sweaty, 7-foot, 200-lb athlete land on me or hit me with a ball. I'm told it's difficult to follow the plays from so close, so I guess I'll take a magazine.
After all that, we have to drive across town to a recording studio and wait around to film a Mr. Sidney Lowe for a promo we came up with. One of our campaign colors is red, so we're going to ask him to wear a red sport jacket. Hope he doesn't mind.
Gah. At least we get to bill.
HAIKU
3 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment