>> -----Original Message-----
> From: Buffington, Melissa
> Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 2:31 PM
> To: Frink, Leigh Ann
> Subject: Worry
>
> I just pottied and I thought wouldn't it be awful if I had a brain aneurism
> and passed out and people (probably you) had to find me in the bathroom like Elvis.
>
> Just another worry wart Friday.
-------------------
>From: "Frink, Leigh Ann"
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 14:39:11 -0400
To: "Buffington, Melissa"
Conversation: Worry
Subject: RE: Worry
If I'd found you slumped on the toilet, I would probably have fainted, hit my head and been knocked unconscious. Then someone would have found the two of us, you on the toilet and me on the floor, and would have assumed we had formed a suicide pact out of despair. The rumors of our attempted self-annihilations would immediately start to spread. An HR investigation would take place, then a cross-functional task force of managers would meet weekly for several months to brainstorm ways to prevent suicide attempts by employees on company property. Their suggestions would be incorporated into a communication to employees by someone in employee communications. That document would then be hacked to pieces by mid-level managers, HR, Legal and senior management before being mass distributed as an infobulletin that most people would delete without reading. And morale wouldn't improve.
>
HAIKU
3 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment