Know what? You can just SHUT UP! Gah, you are so stupid.
---------------
9. Duran Duran
We loved these handsome English boys with (what seemed at the time to be) great hair and songs you could bop along to but also were just a little bit naughty. Make no mistake about it: Duran Duran looked good, but they didn't necessarily sound good, churning out hit pop chart versions of New Romantic rock to screaming preteens. Yet somewhere along the way, the unthinkable happened: cool people forgot that Duran Duran were lame. Now you can turn on alternative rock stations around the country and hear their '80s hits. Not surprisingly, the band has never broken up, and despite countless lineup changes, the beat goes on.
-------------------------------
You are dumb and stupid and jealous. Like one of those girls Simon sang about in "Is There Something I Should Know?" Yeah, you're about as easy as a nuclear war.
Oh, sorry. I just used a line of brilliant poetry. You probably didn't get it because you're so dumb. That's why nobody likes you.
Smell ya later, stupid-
Teleporting from March 14, 1984
PS-

2 comments:
Gah. They are SO STUPID. How can anyone remain unmoved by such prose as
"Please please tell me now, is there something I should know. Is there something I could say that would make you come my way? Do you feel the same? 'Coz you don't let it show".
And now I'm ashamed that I remember that much.
Steve should darn well know every lyric to every song on every album. That's right. I said ALBUM!
Or maybe that's just what I've made my husband do...
:)
I will save a prayer for the morning after for the lunkheads who compiled this list!
Post a Comment