Thursday, September 18, 2008

Cheap filler

I am so overwhelmingly consumed with Facebook (big-ups to my friends, especially the ones whose real names and faces I know after being your blogspot fan for so long), that I'm having a hard time coming up with anything new to say. I've got a newspaper deadline looming, and I usually just cut stories from this blog, but I can't, and don't even care to, think about it.

So here are some of my greatest hits, packaged into a single post. Been touring these stories on various mediums for a while now, but the lead singer is original, lawn seats are cheap, and you won't have to plan your bathroom/concession stand breaks around, "Here's one from our new album!"

Thank you and good night. (Wait for it, the encore's coming...)

Every generation has an eccentric. I'm waiting for the torch to be passed to me.

Chicks in race cars are hot.

The corporate world can suck out your soul if you aren't careful.

--------------------------------

Off to blow kisses on Facebook. Srsly Diff Girl and Manager Mom, I don't know when you sleep!

2 comments:

Manager Mom said...

When do I sleep? Roughly half past never.

for a different kind of girl said...

Sleep is for people far smarter than I!